I’ve decided it’s carnival time, but this time I want to do things a little differently with an #uncarnival. I’m calling it an #uncarnival because I’m dispensing with the rules and focus areas that usually accompany a carnival. it could be chaos, or it could turn in to a really useful resource.
Heres the outline of how the #uncarnival works.
- I will review and feature ALL blogs submitted
- The blog can be in any niche. This is for bloggers and not in any subject area.
- To register a blog for the #uncarnival you need to post a link in comments and subscribe to this blog in order to get updates. (you can subscribe by e-mail or RSS feed in the sidebar.)
- The feature will be my view and I can not guarantee that it will be positive. i speak as I find.
- I ask all featured bloggers to visit the featured blogs as they appear and leave comments in the comments section here.
- I will be reviewing the blog and blogger, not specific posts.
The #uncarnival will be accompanied by a Facebook fan page and linked in group. Please join and promote them to build the audience.
All posts will be announced on twitter using the hashtag #uncarni. Please add to the stream.
If the #uncarnival proves to be popular I will move it to a dedicated blog and notify all subscribers
Please let me have your blog links and enjoy.
I look forward to your contribution.