Archive | March 6, 2012

You are browsing the site archives by date.

The Madness Of The Mobile Question #TruLondon

Would you buy recruiting software from me if I told you it would only work 80% of the time? You’d say yes, but what about the other 20%? Would you buy an ATS if I told you that at the moment it could handle% of your applications, but within 2 years most of the applications […]