I am delighted to announce the third TruDublin Unconference will take place on Wednesday and Thursday May 16th and 17th, in the Sycamore Club Temple Bar in Dublin, for two days of all things recruiting and technology.
Early Bird Tickets for TruDublin at just €99 each until May 5th (normal price €199) from Eventbrite, Click here to book.
If you don’t know by now, a TRU unconference is a a unique event where the emphasis is on conversation, communication and the free exchange of ideas and experiences. Participants come from the people space, usually made up of Recruiters (corporate and agency), Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Technology Developers and Vendors and more.
The format is to run a minimum of 3 tracks each hour. The tracks are started by a track leader who has some experience of the discussion topic. The role of the track leader is to start the conversation and let the conversation evolve wherever it goes. Participants are actively encouraged to move between tracks according to what they need individually. No one is offended and there is no need to stand on ceremony.
We have 4 simple rules:
1: No PowerPoint (or KeyNote, or Prezi…)
2: No Presenting
3: No Name Badges (Just ask!)
4: No Pitching
Outside of that, anything goes!
Track Topics so far:
- Attracting Graduate Talent
- The Future of the Recruitment Agency
- Legal Pitfalls of Social Recruiting
- The Future of Semantic CV Search
- Has Video Assessment gone mainstream?
- LinkedIn: Social or Job Board?
- Power & Pitfalls of Interruptive Communication
- The Social Agency
- Building an In-House Recruitment Agency
- The Challenge of Large Numbers
- Growth in Recession
- Employee Referrals: The Holy Grail?
- Global Culture in a Social World
- Email: The Unsexy Social NetworkThe CV is Dead, long live the CV
- Dumb Database & The Futureof the ATS
- Big Data
(More tracks and topics will be announced over the next two weeks)
We can exclusively reveal our first batch of Track Leaders are:
More track leaders and tracks to be announced over the next few weeks – watch this space! See you all in Dublin!